North, South & Central America - Used Products
The Software License Transfer policy applies only in the case of ownership changes for used HP software license products.
The fee is charged per server or transfer depending on the product(s) being transferred. Refer to the product-specific page links below for transfer fees.
Transfers are Required for:
The following links are for North, South and Central America and Asia-Pacific only. For Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, please return to the SLT home page and click on the appropriate geographical region.
HP3000, HP9000, SuperDome, Integrity, EVA, OpenView
- HP3000, e3000 servers
- HP9000, SuperDome, Integrity servers
- HP OpenView products on any platform including non-HP systems
OpenVMS VAX, OpenVMS-Alpha, Tru64-Unix
- Systems with OpenVMS VAX products
- Systems with OpenVMS-Alpha products
- Systems with Tru64-Unix products
Mercury, Peregrine, Systinet, Opsware, SPI Dynamics, Dialogue, AFP, Output Server
Ownership transfers are allowed in limited circumstances for these products. Click here to transfer the following ›
- Mercury products
- Peregrine products
- Systinet products
- Opsware products
- SPI Dynamics products
- Dialogue products
- AFP (Exstream) products
- Output Server products
Transfers are not Required for:
- Desktop PCs, Laptops, Vectras, Kayaks, Evo's
- Jukeboxes, Switches
- NetServers, Proliants, Workstations
- Storage devices (except EVAs)
- VA disk arrays
- Unless any of the above are running an HP OpenView product
** About PDF files: The PDF files on this Web site can be read online or printed using Adobe® Acrobat® Reader. If you do not have this software installed on your system, you may download it from the Adobe Web site.